We are continuing to celebrate Idaho libraries this National Library Week. Originally, a shelf of books at Lewiston City Hall in Lewiston, Idaho, the city library has changed greatly over the years. In 1901, the Tsceminicum Club applied for a Carnegie grant, receiving $10,000. This Carnegie Library was opened in 1903 and served patrons until 1999. The library has since moved to another location, but we still love it just as much.
Photo courtesy of PG 5-007-3h